You may wonder, “Why should I register as a parishioner?” What does registering at your parish do for you anyway? Membership does have its privileges!
Here are four reasons membership matters:
- You get better service
Members get priority consideration for pastoral care from the Discalced Carmelite priests, including:
– Sacrament of Baptism
– Anointing of the sick
- You save money
– Members receive a year-end statement of donations so you can deduct them from your taxes.
– You get a members-only discount on the cost of weddings and funerals. If you don’t need the first, we’re all sure to need the second some day.
- It’s good for the community
Your registration helps parish staff with record keeping.
It gives the parish a way to connect with you.
It helps staff in planning for the needs of the parish.
It helps staff get the facts on the parish.
- It’s good for you
– You belong to the Body of Christ, the Church!
– It’s a commitment to practice your faith.
– It’s a tangible connection to the Christian community.
– It gives you a chance to be counted and heard in your parish.
– It sets roots for your family in a spiritual home.
Please click on Registration Form or call or come by the parish admin office during business hours if:
– You have never registered.
– You have already registered but would like to receive giving envelopes.
– Have had a change of address or name.
– Would like to join our email list for Basilica updates.
We hope you’ll make yourself at home here at Little Flower. Let’s get to know each other.
What can you do for your parish?
– Participate in Mass on Sundays and Holy Days of Obligation.
– Go to confession at least once a year.
– Receive communion at least once a year during the Easter season.
– Join in and fast during Lent.
– Support parish operational needs through contributions and/or active service.
– Commit to pray for the parish and its needs.